Apr 13, 2010

The iPad, iPhone OS4, Twitter+Tweetie, BumpTop Pro, Buttons and Disqus

Booya!

Isn't it nice when you get off bed at 3am, get a couple of coffee, drive till an Apple Store and stays there vlogging until 9 am when you can get the product you just said you were Not going to get, but you got it anyways because you know Jobs is right? I don't 'cuz I don't live in USA so... No iPad for me ('till July)... But the point is... Jobs was right. Period. I remember Getting all the comments (as being the Apple-Genius in my school I receive opinions from everyone) and most of them were: "Why are you getting the iPad? This thing S-U-X!" or "The iPad will be another huge failure and it'll bring Apple Down! MS FTW!". But I most remind was, On April 3rd, when watching iJ's video on the iPad, all I could think was: "Boy, they were WRONG!". 24 hours later, all of the sudden, the opinions were: "Yeah... Ok... The iPad is kinda cool..." and "Fine! You were right! The iPad is going to rule...". I felt so... happy, in a certain way, 'cuz i knew: Jobs Made It. Again. (Booya!)

Now, iPhone OS 4. Announced just 5 days after the iPad was released, the iPhone OS 4, as I have already predicted (maybe not in this blog, I don't remember), was the completion of the iPad. I mean, do you really though Jobs was releasing The Greatest Device Of The Year, without Multitasking? Well, maybe yes, but the thing is: Every one knew that there is still going to be another iPhone (maybe the 4G) this June/July. And it was almost certain that this device would come with * better camera * multitasking * front facing cam. Without a whole new software, how was apple going to get the "iChat" and the Multitasking on the iPhone? and the FLASH (the camera one)? Well guys, Have your opinions...

Now that is huge. Twitter. Acquired. Tweetie. That means ENHANCEMENTS in the apps, FREE apps, a RENAME from Tweetie to "Twitter for iPhone" and "Twitter for Mac" (this last one, with unconfirmed name.) Updates. and AN OFFICIAL APP!!!

The "Share" Buttons are all around and with the Official Google Buzz Buttons, the party just got nice. I just want to tell you that the buttons on iRaphael are now arranged and Nice. I have "Tweet This", "Digg", "Facebook Share" and "Buzz this". Aren't them nice?

BumpTop Pro is one of the greatest apps I Have Ever Used. It integrates your desktop, in a 3D world!!! It let's you pile your documents, search through them, mess around and even Put Stickies up!!! Now, I am GIVING AWAY 1 FREE BUMPTOP PRO LICENSE. To enter, you have to tweet about this Blog (www.iraphael.blogspot.com) using the hashtag #iRaphsBlog. You can also click on the "Tweet This" button above. You also have to Comment on this post. And be sure to tell me your twitter username (so i know who tweeted) on the comments. The winner will be contacted, as a reply, asking for his email address so i can send him the code).

Speaking of comments, iRaphael now uses the DISQUS comments. They are more interactive and nice.

Nice post huh?

-iRaphael

0 comments:

Post a Comment