Feb 11, 2010

A lot of Buzz about Buzz...

Lately I have been thinking about how would i ever use buzz in my normal life...
The thing is: I have a MacBook aluminum late '08. It's in perfect state and i love it. And i use the "Mail" app a lot too. It is already set up with my GMail and everything and i think it's very nicely done (as every other thing Apple makes...)

Going to buzz is something annoying because:

1.All the time i have to open Buzz I have to open Gmail
That means there's no way to go into buzz in a separate site

2.Only GMail users can have buzz
A lot of my friends use Hotmail. That is because of MSN which is very popular where i live... So, either none or just a few of my friends CAN be on Buzz... And that doesn't even mean they will...

3.GMail loading time...
Let's face it... 2 megabyte connection is not a lot. (thank god i'm moving to 10 soon) and having a good relationship with the internet means a lot of emails in your inbox: newsletters, new twitter followers, news from dad, etc... GMail is not slow for loading any of my messages but when i try to open buzz, i have to wait until GMail loads then i can access buzz... It's just a few seconds every time but it gets annoying if you consider twitter that almost doesn't have a wait time because of simplicity.

If google solves 1, it will automatically solves 3 and hopefully will open it's doors on solving 2. Google has a lot to improve on it's new baby... I hope they actually do it...

What do ya think? Share your thoughts in the comments... (or re-buzz this)

0 comments:

Post a Comment