Dec 15, 2009

Secret Internet Profiles

I hate and love them....

I don't know why but the only thing i think when the subject are these profiles is... How internet made possible for me to have 2 lifes.

I have a twitter account (follow me) and i created it when twitter still was a small thing (at least where i live). i hated the fact that all my friends discovered me on twitter. I HATED IT... For me it was something like "my second life is being merged with my main one"!!! The same thing happened with my Facebook account (i won't put a link BC i think FB is kinda private... sry...). After a while i realized that it was all normal... But why was i hating that fact? Only because I created this concept that, if my main life fail or turns into a huge sh*t, i still had my virtual one. It worked for a while... But then I realized that it could be even better: to interact on great social services, with the people I *know*. Somehow the first concept still rules in most people. Take this blog for example: NONE of my friends know about it... But this is kinda a secret: where i share all the information i *care*, with you guys. Don't think I'll delete or take this blog offline if one of my friends finds it out... I won't. But you need to know why: Because I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. What if one of my friends find my Dailybooth account? What EVER! You know why i don't care? Because I think that the two life's i created just... Go great together!!! The thing is that, moments ago, i found out that my friend, on sunday, forggot to logout on his Google account. Yes. I was f***ing curious. I read a few interesting e-mails, and i found his blog. A collaborative blog. I liked it. I just wonder why didn't he "published" it with his friends? why? (tell 'em that it's human nature). The thing is that he's stuck in the first concept...

Now i figured it out. I'm telling my friends about this blog...

Think about it.

-iRaphael

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cool...Have you really wrote this text?
Rafinha

Maria Amélia said...

Why do you use English on your blog and twitter?!

iRaphael said...

it's... better... it's... more... ACCESSIBLE to the internet. Let's faith it: do ya think brazil ACTUALLY read blogs? Or do anything we (exception) do?

Post a Comment