Dec 28, 2009

Long Time No See...

So... It's about time for a post right?

I entered a new time. A time where i download everything. EVERYTHING! From Movies to Entire seasons of TV Shows, everything can be found at my Macintosh HD. But... i found a problem: storage. I use my mac for more stuff. Stuff that's not watching stuff... I needed a external Hard Drive... or maybe a new mac, a home-storage-movies-tv-shows-imac. But i had no money and my dad would never buy me a Hard Drive, Who would say a new MAC?! Well.. I had my old PC resting in the game room... Why not create a Hackintosh? You know, a Mac made of PC parts... I tough it was easy... But apple is so hard on these subjects that i found almost impossible to install Mac OS X on a windows Machine... I was stuck... I got my old PC (which has no internet connection during the extinction of ETHERNET here at my house, and consequently, it's substitution for a Wi-Fi router) turned it on, used a LaCie HD (dad's) to get the files to the PC and then... It... almost... worked... I got it running well but it looks like RealPlayer is bugged (i'll have to wait to re-watch the third season of Family Guy) and it... still... not... a... mac. -.-

PS: no way to reinstall RealPlayer during to the internet problems mentioned above

well... yeah...

-iRaphael - writer of iraphael's blog and The Movie Goers Diary blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment